Tourism Trinidad Limited is the destination development and marketing company charged with the responsibility of repositioning the tourism sector in Trinidad. Our mission is to harness and shape the authentic and distinctive Trinidad tourism product and experience through research-based creative and cutting-edge marketing, leveraging technology and innovation, to unlock the destination’s true tourism potential.
TTL was incorporated on 29th June 2017 as a special purpose state enterprise. TTL falls under the purview of the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and the Arts and its registered office is located at Level 18, Tower D, International Waterfront Centre, 1A Wrightson Road, Port of Spain. TTL was established to advance Trinidad’s tourism development agenda and its mandate includes:
- The development and marketing of Trinidad’s tourism offerings.
- Leading and facilitating the marketing and promotion of destination Trinidad internationally.
- Taking the lead in attracting tourism investment.
- The promotion of tourism business development.
- The promotion of education, awareness, and cooperation in advancing economic expansion through tourism.
- Encouraging a tourism-friendly approach through well-defined and coordinated marketing strategies, inclusive of social media and other technology-based platforms.
Board of Directors
WHO WE PARTNER WITH
Beauty as deep as
the Caribbean Sea.
Job Purpose Reporting to the Senior Project Specialist, the Project Officer will provide essential technical and administrative support to coordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements in order to achieve project success. Accountability The Project Officer will be held responsible for: • Preparing comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects • Coordinating and scheduling tasks • Assessing and mitigating risk • Monitoring and controlling adherence to compliance standards • Maintaining project documentation and updating project management tools • Ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget and at quality standards. See more details attached